The Long Dark – Патч #2
Патч #2 для THE LONG DARK – Обновление до версии 1.02 (32286).
Патч 2 в настоящее время выпущен только для Windows, Mac и Linux.
ПРЕДУПРЕЖДЕНИЕ: В этих заметках могут быть спойлеры режима истории.
- Fixed save/restore issue that could result in missing loot in scenes when reloading from a checkpoint. This bug was preventing some quests from being completable after reload.
- Fixed the Bear struggle.
- Fixed issue that could cause player to spawn on top of a campfire in “Survival of the Fittest”. It should now be impossible to place a fire and then spawn on it the following day.
- Memory optimizations to reduce chance lower memory systems will exhaust memory and crash
- Added some more tools in Milton.
- Fixed issue with Wolf AI not fleeing correctly when the player throws a lit Flare, Torch, or Stone at it.
- Fixed issues that preventing the WINTERMUTE soundtrack from playing correctly; you should now hear more music as you explore the world.
- Modified Fire objective on Day 3 of “Survival of the Fittest” to track how long fire has been burning, vs how long it will burn.
- Fixed issue where unlocked Crafting Blueprints could carry over to a New game.
- Fixed issue with Condition tutorial triggering after every death. It will now only trigger once.
- Add some missing subtitles.
- Fixed issue with Map Marker not clearing after retrieving Distress Pistol in “Light Up the Night”
- Fixed issue with “Echoes of Astrid” objective marker appearing during Grey Mother mission set
- Fixed floating campfire in Milton
- Fixed issue where looping Wolf “feeding” sounds remained even when the Wolf AI was absent.
- Fixed issue where feeding Wolves could face the player while still playing feeding animation.
- Fixed issue where Wolves would sometimes not go into their Hold Ground AI state when approached with a Flare or Torch.
- Fixed issue with map icon showing up for some Stone spawn regions.
- Fixed issue where player could get stuck on geometry in Milton.
Мы продолжаем исправлять дополнительные проблемы так быстро, как только можем. Спасибо за терпеливость.