We’ve just updated the Sandbox Alpha with the following fixes:
- Added control configuration to Options > Key Bindings.
- Added vertical sync option to Options > Display.
- Fixed framerate drop issues when inspecting items.
- Fixed issue with tools wearing out 2x normal speed when Foraging or Harvesting.
- Fixed rare crash that could occur in Repair and Harvest carcass screens.
- Fixed “bigfoot” bug — items sometimes scaling up when dropped.
- Some voice over fixes and new heavy wind audio.
- Fixed issue with being able to turn past last tumbler and open safe.
- Fixed issue with audio for fires not playing when reloading a save.
- Fixed issue with Encumbered label sometimes turning off.
- Holster current weapon/tool while eating/drinking/firstaid.
- Fixed audio issue with scrolling in the Log.
- Disabled the F1 Help (instead view bindings in Options > Key Bindings).
* In adding the new key bindings options we have broken the Safecracking interface. The arrow keys will not rotate the dial. It is still possible to use the A/D keys to rotate the dial, however. We will fix this in the next update.
Trying to get in for the next update…
- Tuning of Clothing system and decay rates.
- Better balancing of Wolf population.
- Improvements to Hunger system.
Thanks and we hope you enjoy the changes!