Обновление 127 – Крупное обновление геймплея
Major gameplay changes in this update. Please read the details.
- Reduced % chance of Fluffy spawning in the Dam.
- Fluffy will no longer respawn in the Dam after X days.
- Wolf population has been modified to reduce overall density.
- Wolves will show more interest in the player and be “drawn” to them based on behaviour.
- There is now a chance that a Wolf will Flee when it detects the player at a distance (vs. going straight into Stalking behaviour).
- Fixed bug where Wolves would sometimes ignore lit Flares. Lit Flares should now provide significant deterrent to Wolf attacks.
- Fixed bug where Wolves would ignore Campfires. Campfires should now provide almost certain deterrent to Wolf attacks.
- It is now easier to “break” the Wolf Stalking behaviour by gaining distance from them.
- Dropped decoys are now more effective at slowing down Stalking wolves.
- Reduced initial damage inflicted during Wolf struggle.
- Reduced range of player damage inflicted during “light” Struggle attack.
- Increased effectiveness of full-strength Struggle attack.
- Reduced chance of contracting Food Poisoning for all Food Items.
- Reduced chance of contracting Dysentery from Non-Potable water sources.
- Reduced Calorie costs for all activities.
- Reduced Clothing Condition decay rates when indoors.
- Reduced per/day Starvation damage.
- First-pass fixes to Hunger.
- Improved HUD and Survival Panel prompts around First Aid events (i.e. Afflictions).
- General art fixes.
We’ll keep tuning based on (usable) feedback!